About the Role:
We are seeking a Business Development Executive to join our team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Leadership Team.
· Help identify new business opportunities, including growth areas and emerging markets.
· Dealing with customers over the phone and face to face.
· Generate leads and cold call potential customers and businesses.
· Drive sales and win new business opportunities for the group.
· Understand the company’s growth needs.
· Work with finance, collection and transport teams.
· Execute and achieve targets set by the company.
· Ensure management receives feedback.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role is preferential.
· Hold a degree in a relevant field.
· Exceptional motivation skills.
· Excellent IT skills.
· The capacity to analyse sales figures and generate reports for the Leadership team.
· Team player and work on your own initiative.
· Experience in digital marketing on a number of social platforms.
· Strong attention to detail.
What can we offer you?
· Opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
· Competitive salary.
· Full, clean driving licence.
·Company vehicle provided.
·Office based in Carrick-on-Suir site.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- 2-3 years sales (preferred)