Great opportunity for the right candidate with a competitive remuneration package.
The suitable candidate must have the appropriate licence and must be willing to be flexible to drive other vehicles within the company, including bin trucks.
- Collecting and emptying refuse in a safe manner in line with permit requirements and environmental standards.
- Carrying out vehicle checks and communicate any issues with the truck to your direct line manager.
- Ensure your vehicle is clean and presentable at all times.
- Be compliant with health & safety standards, the rules of the road, and environmental requirements.
- Provide a high level of good customer service.
- Maintain written and electronic records where required.
- Use our bin collection system to track bin collections.
- Communicate with the office regarding any customer queries or issues with collections.
- Communicate any issues with the truck to your direct line manager.
- This is not an exhaustive list.
Suitable candidate should have following:
- A full clean driving licence.
- CPC Modules are up to date.
- Artic truck driving licence is an advantage.
- Up to date clean drivers card.
- 2 years driving experience.
- Be committed to working in a safe manner.
- Be a team orientated person.
What can we offer you?
- Good remuneration package including attractive overtime rates.
- €39,000 gross per year based on a full-time position
- Five day working week
- Generous company pension scheme available.
- Immediate start for the right driver.
- Flexible work times.
- Fulltime, Permanent position.
- Full training and appropriate PPE provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €39,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift